You wanna know?

Monday, February 21, 2011

the beginning of the end.

monetize and scrutinize
transformation and metamorphosis
the cultivation of
the cultivation of

i had a line in here somewhere waiting to break free but its struggling to come out. it started with transformation, formation and turbulent endings or beginnings or sometimes they're disguised as both. dont scrutinize. we're all liable. wrapped inside these conditions, formulating our death wishes. last rites. dont put up a fight. bleed it out until youre dry. i had a line in here somewhere that haunted me from 2am til it showed up in a dream where i was 8 years old, trying to run away from it. i had a line in here somewhere. its saved in the distance between you and me, or between me and the stranger in line next to me, or me and the shattered 5 year old me. its written somewhere in a filthy smut magazine. revolutionized, categorized, memorized and coming down with frost bite. wait,i'm trying to express something. trying to expose you. me? me through you? i'm trying to say something that i haven't said before. i'm trying to be my own muse, but am turning into a poem whore. i'm trying to give you something you can't refuse! I had a line in here somewhere...

1 comment:

  1. this is very familiar.
    i like that you kept writing through the thoughts.
    wow, looks like we have a similar approach.

    ReplyDelete