You wanna know?

Sunday, March 13, 2011

custom made.

another night and i'm attempting to lose myself inside a stranger's kiss. His arms are wrapped around my waist, he's pulling me in, but i'm not there. he's pressing up against a false myth.

another night and i'm drifting away while being hugged by a stranger and his arms feel like ropes and his feelings for me feel like anchors. theyre weighing me down, holding me back, keeping me from

something.

another night inside this crowded place, that is my head and i'm attempting to drink my way out of it. but there's not enough alcohol to burn away these emotions. so i'll hold on to them in hopes that they'll expire while i accept these substitutions...
these empty illusions
this constant emotional confusion

theres a world outside
fighting to stay alive
breathing through my skin
a movement waiting to happen

collapsed ideas
burned out hopes
sliding down the death ropes
im a dealer of false romantic notions
making love inside my self made corrosion
I'm sending you images telepathically
creating these over-dramatic tragedies
destroying lives and
adoring the abnormalities
staying dry & open wide
here comes the memories
wrapped up in clover
and its spilling over
in this Styrofoam death cup
Pouring over fresh cuts
I yelled loudly across the room to myself:
SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP

No comments:

Post a Comment