You wanna know?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

judgement day.

false friends
and future lovers
im pleading
can you hear me
inside this celluloid womb?

i watched as
a billion faces turned to dust
shining bright lights like glorious diamonds
straight into my skull

desert trips embraced
by my memories
squandered by emotional catastrophes

and im singing loud
to drown out the sound
of all the bridges collapsing
around me

there was a purpose
to this disguise
ripping myself open, deep & wide

youre gonna know the trigger happy girl-demon inside apocalyptic dreams
falling apart straight from the seams

remember me
dont forget me
write me
when you wake up
from your poisoned sleep!

2 comments:

  1. really solid closing there.
    you have really been throwing it down.
    keep it going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. appreciate your support mark.

    ReplyDelete