You wanna know?

Thursday, January 20, 2011

biting into the beast and then the travels of the abused mister.

I'm comfortable with the noise coming from the trains, loud and clear inside my head. Vibrant like the sun, setting hills on fire
animal carcasses scattered in the desert. Stories left untold.

I'm biting into the beast!

watching lines form around your divine eyes, a skull filled with cigarette ashes. remembering back in time of a booze fueled night of senseless romanticism.

I'm biting into the beast that calls my name, night & day, night & day.

I'm comfortable with the noise of these loud trains
inside my skull and your heart, which is a black hole sitting in the middle of your chest. You've learned how to pick and gather leftover love, dismissed and broken on the side of the road. Making love like loud and sloppy animals; tore up from the inside. You've learned to travel down dead end streets and I'm watching you slithering like a snake across your bedroom floor. I'm watching you with Neptune rose colored daydream eyes.

I'm watching you
watching you
watching you
biting into the beast that tore the flesh off of your own self respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment