You wanna know?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

recording movements in the dark

licking the burns, inside and out.
All curled up
like a fetus
not
quite
ready
yet

open wounds and future burials
I was born for this
into this
with this
Desirous of all things bad for me
Creating scars is my thing
it's my hobby

hope cures nothing
and the future is always unfolding
and I am fine with living inside my illusions
Everything filtered through rose-colored glasses
mirror image and all fucked up

scars,burns, bullet holes, scrapes
and everything worthy
of this battle
are all magically
wrapped up
in this warped existence

I choose not to resist this!
I choose this perfect storm!

braving this shit weather
for the opportunity
to exist inside
this corroded space
I share with you
and only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment