You wanna know?

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

facts and complications

listen he said,

you're pretty
you're amazing
you're something not of this world

my brain stopped for a moment and recalled a time when I was very young and people would stop and stare at the curls in my hair: wild and shiny.

They'd say,
"she's so adorable"
"she's so cute"
"what a beautiful little girl"

Listen he said,

you're complicated
you're crazy
why do you make things so difficult?

One can never be too simple
One can never be too complicated

I'm walking this line here that seems to go on forever. This infinite line of who to be, all the while everyone is collapsing on the outside and on the inside and they're all pointing fingers at me and I am failing at being a servant to plastic personalities and I am failing at caring for everyone's rules and thoughts set upon me and I am only walking this line that I've created. I'm going to set it on fire one day...

Listen, I say:

fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment