You wanna know?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

shift

How can you miss something that never belonged to you in the first place?

Do you have the right to feel anything if it was not yours?
Should you express your opinions about it, if it is not yours?

I don't want to feel anything. I want someone to remove this heart, so I don't feel a damn thing.

He moves throughout his day, she moves throughout her day. Both in different places, emotionally and geographically. But he moves like a ghost in her head and she is just used to this sort of thing. She contemplates wearing a different face, altering her image, choosing her words wisely, sharp & direct.

Someone come and take this heart out, remove memories and make me free again.



my eyes close, my mind stops and for a moment I pretend...

No comments:

Post a Comment