You wanna know?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

remnants of a lost conversation while standing on the corner at 2am

theres this heat you see,
that spreads through my chest
like an infection, see
whenever i feel as if
i've said too much.
like,

getting too heavy on words
on feelings
on thoughts
on anything,
really.

and then there's this thing
you know,
that happens
when you realize you were wrong,
wrong
wrong
all along

and no one said a damn fucking thing
to your face
but behind your back
they're experts on everything

but you know,
it's worth the prize
when you learn to stay and fight
see,
cause I don't lose that often
and when I do
it usually never turned out to be worthy, you see?

I'm good at this.
some say I'm the best.
I've mastered the impression of a thousand personalities
and I bet you can't guess
which one I'm using now!
ha!
you're a fool, a damn bloody fool!

I told you, I was the best!

wait, listen..where you going?

No comments:

Post a Comment